In Metatask every user has one of the two roles - User or Administrator.
Administrators have much more rights than regular users. Any number of users may be given "Administrator" role.
At least one Administrator should always present in a team. User who created the team has "Administrator" role by default.
Administrators can manage team in Account settings:
- Invite new users to the team.
- Change any user's role to Administrator or User.
- Create, delete and change user groups.
- Add and remove users from the group.
- Disable user's account.
- Change user's password.
Administrators can set company settings:
- Change company name
- Update currency list used in data forms (default currency list for money field)
Administrators can access all processes and templates:
- Change all templates (full access excluding permission to start process).
- View all processes (in All Processes list).
- Review history for any process.
- View comments for any task in any process.
- Edit or delete any process.
- She can assign, complete or reopen tasks