Detailed Task Report allows to view all active and completed tasks for all processes started from one template. It allows to get data and analyse the following cases:
- Average speed of task completion (comparing created, assigned & completed date and time for each task in template) It helps to find bottlenecks in your process.
- How many tasks are completed by each team member in terms of selected process template (or all processes)
How to create report:
- Select one ore more process templates. If you want to see tasks for all processes, just select "All templates" option. "No template" option is for processes without a template, eg. when template was deleted.
- Provide date range for process start date. You can select one of predefined values ("Today", "This week", etc.) or select a custom dates range.
- Select process statuses to be included into report.
- Click "Create report" button
- Not assigned - task is available and can be assigned to one of assignment candidates.
- Assigned - task is already assigned to team member.
- Completed - task is marked as completed.
- Approved - approval is granted.
- Rejected - approval is not granted with some "Rejection reason".
Report includes the following process data:
- Template title
- Process title
- Process starter - user who starts the process
- Process started - date and time of current process initiation
- Process completed - date and time when process is finished
- Process deadline - current deadline for the process (if process is completed, last deadline is displayed)
- Status - current process status.
- Task title.
- Assignee - a person currently assigned to this task.
- Task created - date and time when task became available to work on.
- Task due date - deadline set for task
- Task assigned - date and time when task was assigned to Assignee
- Task completed - date and time when task was marked as completed
- Task status - current task status
- Rejection reason - this value is for approvals which are rejected with some reason.
You can hide unnecessary columns.
- Active - process is not finished yet. It has some tasks which need to be completed. (Skipped tasks are not taken into account).
- Completed - all process tasks are completed.
- Approved - same as completed, but process has some granted approvals inside.
- Rejected - process is finished, but resolution is "Rejected".
How to export report:
You can preview reports data on screen or export.
Supported export formats:
- Microsoft Excel file.
- Comma separated values (CSV) file.
- To export report click on green export button and select preferred file type:
Preview report options:
- In preview mode you can resize, hide or freeze some columns for your convenience.
- To view hidden data click on row to open it in popup.