Form data report allows to get form data in grid view, where each record is a process.
How to create Form Data report:
- Select one process template
- Provide date range for process start date. You can select one of predefined values ("Today", "This week" and etc.) or provide your custom date range.
- Select processes statuses to be included into report
- Click "Create report" button
- Active - process is not finished yet. It has tasks needed to be completed. (Skipped tasks are not taken into account)
- Completed - all tasks are completed.
- Approved - same as completed, but process has some granted approvals inside.
- Rejected - process is finished, but resolution is "Rejected".
Report includes the following process data:
- Template title
- Process title
- Process starter - user who starts the process
- Process started - date and time of current process initiation
- Process completed - date and time when process is finished
- Process deadline - current deadline for the process (if process is completed, last deadline is displayed)
- Status - current process status.
- Report columns are equal to process data form fields in order they added to data form.
How to export report:
You can preview reports data on screen or export.
Supported export formats:
- To export report click on green export button and select preferred file type:
For table sections data export, please use Excel format.
Excel Report includes "Summary" tab and table section tabs:
- Summary - report data related to main data form
- Each table section will be added as a new tab. As example, "Items" table section is added as "Items" tab in report. It lists all rows of "Items" table section for all processes in report.
NOTE: You are able to identify exact process on this tab using Process Title. You may need to have reference between main data ("Summary" tab) form data and table section items: use Process Id as a reference.
On screenshot process data form includes one table section "Items".
Preview report options:
- In preview mode you can resize, hide or freeze some columns for your convenience.
- To view form data for a single process click on row to open it in popup (Table sections cannot be viewed here).