Processes report allows to view list of all started processes including detailed properties of every process.
How to create report:
- Select one ore more process templates. If you want to see all processes, just select "All templates" option. "No template" option is for processes without a template, eg. when template was deleted.
- Provide date range for process start date. You can select one of predefined values ("Today", "This week", etc.) or select a custom dates range.
- Select process statuses to be included into report.
- Click "Create report" button
- Active - process is not finished yet. It has some tasks which need to be completed. (Skipped tasks are not taken into account).
- Completed - all process tasks are completed.
- Approved - same as completed, but process has some granted approvals inside.
- Rejected - process is finished, but resolution is "Rejected".
Report includes the following process data:
- Template title
- Process title
- Process starter - user who starts the process
- Process started - date and time of current process initiation
- Process completed - date and time when process is finished
- Process deadline - current deadline for the process (if process is completed, last deadline is displayed)
- Status - current process status.
How to export report:
You can preview reports data on screen or export.
Supported export formats:
- Microsoft Excel file.
- Comma separated values (CSV) file.
- To export report click on green export button and select preferred file type:
Preview report options:
- In preview mode you can resize, hide or freeze some columns for your convenience.
- To view hidden data click on row to open it in popup.