Form field with type "User" can be used for the following cases:
If you need to specify the team member's name as a value of the field in data form you can use:
- If you need to specify the team member's name as a value of the field in data form . For example, you need to get the "Employee name" as a part of "Vacation request"
- One or more upcoming tasks in you process should be assigned based on user selection in a previous task. For example, submitted "Vacation request" first of all should be approved by employee's "Direct manager". You can require to fill "Direct manager" field on process start and assign next "Approve vocation request" task to user selected in "Direct manager".
Steps to configure User field:
- Please go to "Data form" tab, enter the field name and choose "User" type
2. To limit list of users available for selection, press "Settings" icon and select user group in the pop-up window. By default "ALL users" are available for selection in User field
3. When you're finished with your data form, please configure visibility settings for each field in every process task and for process start screen.
4. After process start, person who works with form will see it in the following way: