Task data form can contain:
- fields you need to fill in with data (e.g. upload a copy of signed contract), that other people will use for their tasks
- information you need to note and use for task completion
- Required data field. This is a field you must fill in to complete the task.
- Editable data field.This is an optional field. You can edit it, but it is not a must for task completion. Click on the editable field to add data to it.
- Read-only data field. Field you can view but cannot edit. These fields have grey "inactive" colour
Task data form can contain data tables. You can read more here - How to work with tables in task data forms.
If you data form contains a lot of fields, use red button "Find it" to locate required fields necessary for task completion.
Next article - Tables in task data forms