Instead of scrolling down the list of processes to find the one you want to work on, you can use Process Search in Metatask.
How to search for a process:
- Choose tab "Processes" in the top-level menu to display the list of all running processes
- Find the search box in the top right corner, type in a search term and press Enter
- Search is looking only in process names, so the search term will be included in results only if it appears in process name
- The list of found processes stays on screen after the search, so you can inspect these processes, change filters and switch tabs
- Empty the search box to clear search results and go back to the list of processes